Sarees are the traditional and classic attire that every Indian woman has in her wardrobe. Be it a 9-yard saree or a 6-yard saree, when draped perfectly, this attire makes a woman look elegant and gorgeous. Styling the saree differs with every state. Each has a different tradition and a different way of draping the saree.
Young or older, a traditional Indian woman prefers sarees on important occasions such as religious ceremonies, weddings and engagement ceremonies. Styles, patterns and colours change with time and trend, and selecting the right saree can define your style.
You can now conveniently shop online at CBazaar.com, and find sarees for sale for various occasions and in various styles, be it a wedding saree, party saree, etc. Below are five must-have sarees that every woman must have in her wardrobe:
- Kanjivaram Sarees – Go traditional and vintage with the Kanjivaram saree. These sarees can be worn for family functions and religious festivals. The brides of South India usually choose to wear their Kanjivaram wedding sarees. Made of silk, intricate patterns and colourful designs, the Kanjivaram saree from Kanchipuram is known for its quality craftsmanship.
- Bandhani Sarees – These sarees represent Gujarat and Rajasthan. Bandhani sarees are tie and dye sarees. With different colours, red is traditionally worn by brides, and yellow by expecting mothers.
- Banarasi Sarees – One of the oldest and finest sarees of our country, Banarasi sarees are manufactured in Varanasi. These sarees are hand-woven with a rich zari and brocade. These intricately designed sarees tend to have floral motifs and have gold and detailed work on the body of the saree. Perfect as wedding sarees, they can also be worn for various other traditional functions.
- Georgette Sarees– One of the most affordable materials, Georgette is used to make lightweight and contemporarily designed sarees. Easy maintenance and simple patterns make this saree ideal for every generation.
- Chiffon Sarees – Planning to buy casual wedding saree? Opt for chiffon sarees as they give an illusion of a slim body shape. If you are heavier on your lower body, darker shades of this material will help you hide it. They are not only lightweight, but they also take the shape of your body easily, highlighting the curves.
Be it your best friend’s wedding or any family function, these five types of sarees are a must in every woman’s wardrobe. You can now look for sarees for sale online at CBazaar, and find various options to choose from. The sarees mentioned above are timeless pieces that are sure to provide you with an air of sophistication at any event.